Discover how Our PPC services find you the best combination of PPC channels, allowing you to drive up conversions without a higher media spend.
PPC, or pay-per-click, is a common sight on any search results page- but there’s more than one advertising network. By mixing and matching the best combination of PPC channels, you can drive up conversions without a higher media spend.
Why invest in PPC Ads?
Advertising on social media has become one of the most effective channels to enhance your brand image, improve visibility of your business, and therefore increase the rate of uptake of leads.
Among the main advantages of PPC, we can highlight the following:
- Audience Segmentation
- Information on the performance of your ads
- Increased number of direct and indirect sales
- Increase in the level of visibility of your brand
- Improvement in the level of interaction with your buyer personas
- Improved ROI on advertising
Platforms that you can invest in PPC Ads
1. Facebook Ads
Facebook is the platform that more advertising revenue reports and is one of the most attractive options to increase the visibility of your business.
This social network has more than 1 billion registered users and an estimated 699 million active users per day, which constitutes 23% of the total percentage of Internet users in the world.
The average CTR for ads on Facebook differs depending on the type of ad and the audience to which it is addressed.
The optimal CTR is around 0.11% and 0.16%,while the average CTR around 0.04% and 0.05%. A very low CTR makes advertising in the media affordable compared to other platforms like Google Adwords.
In Facebook Ads, ads can be targeted to different audiences based on:
- Tastes and interests
- Marital status
The main advantage of advertising through Facebok Ads is its economy. Since you only pay for the number of clicks achieved with proper segmentation of your target, it can allow for higher profits for your company.
2. Twitter Ads
Twitter Ads have become another very good alternative to publicizing your ads and directing quality traffic to your website.
Twitter has over 271 million active users through mobile devices and desktop computers.
The average CTR of ads on Twitter Ads is between 1% and 3%, a reasonable percentage for these ads.
Twitter advertisers can target your ideal audience, taking into account the following criteria:
- Interests or sectors
- You pay only for each user who follows you, not to display your ad
- You can measure your results instantly: get the number of followers you get and what your interests
- Twitter Ads adapts to any type of device
- Target audience segmentation based on geographic, gender, interests, etc.
3. LinkedIn Ads
LinkedIn, the largest professional network B2B world, gives you the chance to display your ads to the type of professional you want to attract. With an influx of new users and a growing audience, this service is becoming increasingly popular.
Linkedln gathers around 300 million monthly active users, a very similar figure to other social networks like Twitter or Google+.
Much like the other social networks, the CTR varies depending on the type of ad.
The average CTR for ads on Display Ads Linkedln is 0.025%, a figure that aligns very well to this type of PPC ads.
LinkedIn Ads allow you to take advantage of its platform as a social network. Therefore, as an advertiser you can get to your target audience based on the following criteria:
- Job title
- Geographical position
- Company name
- Company size
- Group members of Linkedln
- It lets you track your results based on your advertising goals
- You can evaluate the return on your investment
- It offers the possibility of improving the performance of your ads.
4. Google Adwords for video (Youtube)
Google AdWords offers you a dynamic system based on bids, which allows you to place and manage video ads on YouTube and make them visible simultaneously on the Google Display Network.
YouTube has over 1 billion unique visitors each month. About 40% of the total number of views comes from mobile devices.
In addition, Google AdWords is considered the number one network for PPC ads, with a reach of over 89% of all Internet users.
The CTR varies depending on the sector to which the ad is targeted, as well as the keywords. Their average revolves around 4.25%.
With AdWords for video , your ads may target your prospects in terms of:
- Demographic position
- Tastes and interests
- Easy management of campaigns
- Search and coverage of your target audience
- Major broadcasts of your video message
- Pay per view with TrueView
- More interaction with your target audience
- Contribution of valuable information about your videos (who sees it, how long, etc.)
This is how Novofex helps you improve PPC Advertising
Novofex PPC services will help you plan, configure and implement your pay per click campaigns through different social networks, in order to increase the level of visibility of your business, increase your conversion rate and optimize the return on your investment.