Discover how our Visibility and Traffic Solutions can grow your brand and maximize your exposure through our search, e-mail, social media, and multi channel approach.
STAY IN THE MIND OF YOUR VISITORS
REMARKETING THAT DRIVES RESULTS
Only about 2% of people who make their landing at an online store for the first time end up becoming customers. The remaining 98% of visitors may be attracted again, raising the possibility of being converted through the use of strategies for remarketing and retargeting.
How can you measure your results?
A remarketing campaign makes use of two very important indicators to measure the effectiveness of your results and optimize your acquisition strategy:
1. CTC (Click through conversion) . It reflects the total conversions arising from the number of people who click on an ad retargeting.
2. VTC (View through conversion) . Number of conversions obtained indirectly. That is, people see the ad but not make the decision to click on it. Later return to your website and become customers.
This is how Novofex helps you improve Visibility
Here at Novofex we want to help you improve your conversion rate and therefore the profitability of your business. We offer you our group of experts in the creation and launch of remarketing strategies to help you achieve your business goals, increasing the volume of uptake and likewise the number of customers and faithful spokesmen promoters of your brand .